Six page turners you need to add to your summer reading list, according to authors.
1.DAYS OF DISTRACTION by: Alexandra Chang
The protagonist of this novel starts out working at a tech company in California — but the story doesn't focus just on work.
2. LANDSLIDE by: Susan Conley
Set in Maine, a state where many people retreat to for a vacation, is the story of one woman who is anything but at peace. Her husband is in the hospital after an incident at work, her two children are falling from reach and all she can try to do is hold it together.
3. PUNCH ME UP TO THE GODS by: Brian Broome
Memoir by Brian Broome centers around life as a gay black Midwestern man
4. ONE LAST STOP by: Casey McQuiston
Two women meet on the Subway - in different decades
5. THE STOLEN CHILD by: Keith Donohue
Motherhood and childhood alternating points based off a poem
6. THE GIRL WHO NEVER READ NOAM CHOMSKY by: Jana Casale
Intimate moments of a life lived by a woman growing older.